Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent downplayed growing fears of a recession and the market plunge from President Trump’s tariffs as he vowed Sunday that “we’re going to hold the course.” ...
Bessent said "what I've been very impressed with is the market infrastructure, that we had record volume on Friday." ...
ELON Musk has defied Donald Trump’s worldwide tariff demands and called for a “free-trade zone” between the US and Europe.
A White House policy decision – not the emergence of a deadly virus or a terrorist attack – has shaken the global order. What happens next?
Trump administration officials on Sunday defended President Donald Trump’s massive tariff action last week, saying it has triggered a flood of requests for negotiations from countries hit by the ...
Yahoo Finance will chronicle the latest news and updates on Trump's tariffs — from the threats to the eventual policy.
Americans should not fear recession as a result of President Donald Trump’s sweeping tariffs on almost every U.S. trading ...
Thursday and Friday saw the Dow plunge 1,600 and 2,200 points for the worst two-day close since the beginning of the Covid ...
The unusual requests made of Interior Secretary Doug Burgum’s staff are raising concerns all the way to the White House.
The president’s top advisers acknowledged President Trump’s sweeping tariffs could raise prices but said an economic ...
Traders on Kalshi are placing a 61% probability on the US entering a recession in 2025, following Trump’s tariff order ...
Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent explains the administration’s new tariffs and economic policy in an interview with Tucker ...