Last month, the City of Atlanta announced it had granted MARTA a demolition permit to begin deconstruction of the concrete ...
30m
Rough Draft Atlanta on MSNMARTA dining guide: BrookhavenThis Rough Draft dining series will continue throughout 2025, highlighting restaurants in cities and neighborhoods within ...
Experience Atlanta's culture on 404 Day with a new Adidas collaboration by The Athlete's Foot. Limited-edition Superstar ...
Pastry chef Claudia Martinez, a two-time James Beard Award nominee, is opening a coffee, dessert, and cocktail bar in ...
On nights when ride-share surge pricing and drunk drivers rule Atlanta’s streets, the bus is an absolute haven, particularly ...
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A teenager who was charged in connection to the murder of a MARTA bus driver over a $2.50 fare is set to ...
Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.
Prosecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted in DeKalb County Juvenile Court.
A 16-year-old accused in the fatal shooting of a MARTA bus driver in January will be prosecuted in juvenile court in DeKalb County, officials said Wednesday.
The case involving the death of a MARTA bus driver is moving forward, and the 16-year-old suspect accused of shooting the bus ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results