UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
15h
The Punch on MSNUEFA president slams FIFA’s 64 team world cup as ‘bad idea’UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be “a bad idea” for FIFA to expand the World Cup to 64 nations ...
The USA’s political standing with the majority of the 45 qualifying nations who compete next year could be more fraught then ...
World Cup is in 15 months, but President Trump is inciting trade wars with neighbors and around the globe. Will fans want to ...
Erling Haaland will miss an extended amount of time for Manchester City after suffering an injury in the team's 2-1 win at ...
It was an ocean of black and white, a force-of-nature convergence on the tributary running the mile between St James' Park ...
Guide to Restoring Vintage World Cup Photos: Online PS Tools to Relive Classic Moments!
New Zealand's return to the World Cup stage in 2026 will mark the end of a long road for a number of the nation's players who have carried the regrets from a string of past qualifying failures. On ...
With an injured Chris Wood watching on, the All Whites struck three times in the second half to see off a gallant New Caledonia and reach a third FIFA World Cup.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results