DUBAI – Suspected U.S. airstrikes killed at least two people overnight in a stronghold of Yemen's Houthi rebels, the group said Sunday, as a bombing video posted by U.S. President Donald Trump ...
"The matter does not require denial, but rather laughing out loud," a senior Ansar Allah official told Newsweek.
In just three weeks, the Pentagon has used $200 million worth of munitions in Operation Rough Rider against the Houthi ...
DANA STROUL is Director of Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and served as U.S. Deputy Assistant ...
The intense campaign of airstrikes under President Donald Trump, targeting the rebels over their attacks on shipping in ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel is establishing a new security corridor across the Gaza Strip to ...
Suspected U.S. airstrikes have battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen, with the Houthis saying one strike killed at least ...
The ‘Signalgate’ breach could embolden the Houthis to forcibly disappear even more people on fake allegations of espionage.
Houthi rebels said U.S. airstrikes hit Yemen’s capital overnight and into early Monday morning, killing at least three people ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Suspected U.S. airstrikes struck around Yemen’s rebel-held capital overnight into Monday ...
Aid groups say last week's massive earthquake in Myanmar could exacerbate hunger and disease outbreaks. The country was ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results