UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has hit out at the suggestion made at the FIFA Council meeting that the World Cup should be ...
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
Football’s global governing body stated that it had "a duty to analyse" the proposal, but Čeferin denounced the idea at UEFA’s congress in Belgrade.
UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be "a bad idea" for FIFA to expand the World Cup to 64 nations ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is "a bad idea," UEFA president Aleksander ÄŒeferin said on Thursday.
Alonso's proposal was made in the effort to hold more games in South America in 2030 in honor of the centenary, with FIFA ...
FIFA spotlights a World Cup record. Here, we look at how Mexico's Javier Hernandez continued a generational theme at the global finals.
The United States and the United Kingdom looked set on Thursday to be picked by FIFA next year as hosts of Women’s World Cups ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results