Gregg Berhalter uttered a great many words to explain the absence of several of his regular forward options last week when announcing the US men’s national team roster for this month’s World ...
Jan. 30 (UPI) --PSV rejected an initial loan-to-buy offer of $26 million from West Ham United for United States Men's National Team forward Ricardo Pepi. Sources told ESPN, The Athletic and GOAL ...
United States striker Ricardo Pepi has extended his contract with PSV through to 2030. Pepi was subject of a $26 million (€25m) bid from West Ham last week, an approach PSV rejected, according ...
Pepi is the latest in a growing number of dual-nationals being recruited by both the US men's national team and the Mexican national team.
PSV Eindhoven on Friday said United States men's national team striker Ricardo Pepi is likely out for rest of season after undergoing meniscus surgery in the United States following a knee injury ...
EINDHOVEN, Netherlands (AP) — PSV Eindhoven striker Ricardo Pepi will be out of action for “a long time,” coach Peter Bosz said Friday after the United States international sustained a knee ...
Ricardo Pepi was dealt a tough blow on Wednesday night during PSV’s unexpected 3-2 Champions League win against Premier ...